Consular regulations: Egypt

depends on the location of the company / residence of the applicant


Berlin, Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Thüringen


Bremen, Hamburg, Niedersachsen, Schleswig Holstein

SERVISUM Frankfurt

Baden-Württemberg, Bayern, Hessen, Saarland, Rheinland-Pfalz, Nordrhein-Westfalen

Please note:

Documents  in the German language can only be legalized if a translation in English or Arabic is attached. These translations must be certificated by the President of the Landgericht.

  • Commercial documents such as certificates of origin, commercial invoices, analysis certificates, must be certified by the IHK (chamber of commerce) that is responsible for your company headquarters.
  • Health, food and radioactivity certificates for food, food additives, meat or poultry products and beverages must be certified by your competent health or veterinary office or - alternatively - by the governmental committee.
  • All documentary papers (power of attorney, agency agreements, commercial register certificates, notarial attestations, etc.) must be approved by the competent district court (Landgericht).
  • Private documents, in the sense of documentary documents, must be approved by the notary and the district court (Landgericht).
    • The "Landratsamt" is, for example, responsible for certifying birth certificates and matriculation certificates.

Copies can only be certified if the original stamp of the German authorities has been stamped them.

Please enclose a copy of the documents. All commercial documents must be approved by GHORFA. SERVISUM will be glad to do this step for you. Not necessary in Hamburg.


Approx. 3-5 Embassy Workdays (without guarantee)

Please attach the SERVISUM-Order Form to your assignment.