Ghorfa and the Federal Office for Foreign Affairs (BfAA)

Public records, certificates of origin, commercial invoices and other documents submitted to SERVISUM for legalization are also, if necessary, submitted to the Federal Office of Foreign Affairs or the GHORFA. The county court certification that is generally required is to be obtained by the applicant in advance. In doing so, please choose a court that has jurisdiction within the relevant consular district.